As a Waveney One Design – she is a beautiful example of this ever popular sailing craft.
- Seats up to five people
- Paddles & Camping Awning provided
- Buoyancy Jackets supplied
- 5 litre water containers available upon request
- Gunter Rig
- Fixed Keel
Our half deckers are perfect for camping on the river under the stars or mooring outside of your holiday cottage.
– Please note, you cannot start a booking on a Sunday or Bank holiday due to the yard being closed
– Hire is from 9am to 9am the following day with no sailing after dusk
– Pick up times: Short Breaks 11am Long Stays 1pm
Sundew was built by Jack Fowler in 1951 at Lowestoft but designed by W.J. Parker and donated to Hunter’s Yard in 1973. 26 wooden boats were built between 1922 and 1955; there are also 8 with glassfibre (GRP) hulls. All are named after plants or wild flowers found in the marshes.